The sad reality is that many of us have not taken the time to execute a will or develop an estate plan. The estates of individuals who die without properly drafted and executed wills are distributed in accordance with the law of the states in which they reside at death.
- 9 Colorado Estate Planning Documents You MUST HAVE in Your Plan
- 8 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself When Making an Estate Plan in Colorado
- Estate Planning Checklist: A Detailed Road Map for Creating a Plan
- Estate Planning Basics: Key Points to Remember When Creating an Estate Plan
- Seriously, Why Do I Need a Will?