Everyone’s heard the stories of celebrities who died without a proper estate plan in place. It’s been a hot topic in the last few years with Prince and Aretha Franklin serving as unfortunate faces of the phenomenon. However, it’s not just freewheeling entertainers.
- 9 Colorado Estate Planning Documents You MUST HAVE in Your Plan
- 8 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself When Making an Estate Plan in Colorado
- Estate Planning Checklist: A Detailed Road Map for Creating a Plan
- Estate Planning Basics: Key Points to Remember When Creating an Estate Plan
- Seriously, Why Do I Need a Will?