I want to divide my estate equally among their three children. I’ve mapped out a plan to dispose of my property without any probate whatsoever. I put it together from what I’ve read on the internet. It’s just marvelous what you can learn by Googling things, don’t you think?
- 9 Colorado Estate Planning Documents You MUST HAVE in Your Plan
- 8 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself When Making an Estate Plan in Colorado
- Estate Planning Checklist: A Detailed Road Map for Creating a Plan
- Estate Planning Basics: Key Points to Remember When Creating an Estate Plan
- Seriously, Why Do I Need a Will?