The father of my three children died with no will. We were divorced. He owns a house and was married in the Philippines about two years ago. However, his new wife has not been given entrance to the U.S. What happens to his estate?
- 9 Colorado Estate Planning Documents You MUST HAVE in Your Plan
- 8 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself When Making an Estate Plan in Colorado
- Estate Planning Checklist: A Detailed Road Map for Creating a Plan
- Estate Planning Basics: Key Points to Remember When Creating an Estate Plan
- Seriously, Why Do I Need a Will?