Running and owning a business is just like raising a child: Both are investments in the future, and both require a lot of time, resources and effort to raise successfully. One can argue that you would treat your business like you’d treat a child; you’d want it to succeed even after you’ve passed on or retired.
- 9 Colorado Estate Planning Documents You MUST HAVE in Your Plan
- 8 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself When Making an Estate Plan in Colorado
- Estate Planning Checklist: A Detailed Road Map for Creating a Plan
- Estate Planning Basics: Key Points to Remember When Creating an Estate Plan
- Seriously, Why Do I Need a Will?